NAMMBA, Cultural Outreach, and NAMMBA Consulting Services welcome your participation in the first annual Diversity Survey across the mortgage industry.
This industry survey is an annual, holistic report on diversity for key positions that are held amongst mortgage professionals. Results from this survey are confidential and will include the job title, position held, gender, and race/ethnicity for over 25+ positions in the mortgage industry.
Positions held are surveyed across many organizations and include:
- Leadership: Board of Directors, CEOs, Executive Leadership
- Retail Sales: National Sales Manager, Regional Sales, Branch Sales, Loan Originator
- Wholesale Sales: National Sales Manager, Regional/Divisional Sales, Account Executives
- Operations: Operations Managers and Processors, Closing Managers and Closers, Underwriting Managers and Underwriters
- Servicing: Post Closing Managers, Post Closers, Compliance Managers, QA/Compliance Analysts, and Servicing Support
- Other Professional Services: Marketing, Human Resources, IT
The Mortgage Diversity Survey Report will include information on employee turnover by category, employee resource groups (ERGs), company-wide diversity metrics, diversity hiring metrics, and diversity training incentives. Data will be segmented by bank (community/super regional), credit unions, Independent Mortgage Banks (IMBs), Wholesale Lenders, and organization size.
- Survey Sign-Up Deadline: April 12, 2021
- Survey Open: April 1 - May 31, 2021
- Results Available: August 2021
Survey participation is available to NAMMBA Members at a discounted rate. Participants will receive the Survey Report in digital and hardcopy format, and will be able to compare their organization to industry and peer group benchmarks. All individual company survey responses are confidential, only peer group data will be available publicly.
Survey Participant Pricing
NAMMBA Member: $695
NAMMBA Non-Member: $995
NOTE: Companies who participate in the 2021 Mortgage Diversity Survey will also receive a complimentary copy of NAMMBA's Inaugural State of Diversity report which will highlight diversity trends, benchmarks and best practices in the real estate finance industry.